Interested in hosting a Medieval feast, but don’t know how? Join Linda Lacour Hobar and her guest Shelley Noonan (author of Legends of King Arthur and His Court) for the benefits of hosting a medieval feast or tournament, tips for planning, and inspiring resources on chivalry. It is Linda’s opinion that the month of February is perfect for a large-scale project, like a Medieval Feast, so tune in now and prepare early!
- Legends of King Arthur and His Court (comes with a free Bible Study!)
- “Lessons of King Arthur and His Court” Study Guide
- King Arthur Bundle (the book and the Study Guide)
- Shelley Noonan Bible Studies
- A Medieval Feast by Aliki