Here’s what our Planning Pages offer:
- A quick overview of the week to come (one page per week)
- Lesson titles (and page numbers) from the Student Reader—lined up with optional activities (and page numbers) from the Companion Guide
- Prompts for review work (using optional Memory Cards and timeline directions)
- Lists of mapping exercises (by age group)
- Columns for dates (to use before or after your accomplishments)
- Boxes to check (to mark your interest or progress)
- Space for notes (and your own ideas)
- Page numbers for book and film recommendations (found in our Appendix)
- A sense of reward (with a “Date Completed” line to fill)
*This set of Planning Pages was made to match our Third Edition of Volume I and will not be compatible with the First or Second Edition of The Mystery of History Volume I.
**FAMILY LICENSE. Permission to reproduce these pages is granted only to the individual immediate family that has purchased the family license. (I.e., you may print these pages for siblings in the same family or homeschool classroom containing related children.) Mass reproduction of these pages for commercial use, an entire class of non-related children, a school, or a school system is prohibited at this time. All Rights Reserved. No part of these pages can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means — graphic, electronic, or mechanical (including duplicating, photocopying, information or retrieval systems, the internet, or e-mail) without written permission from the author. Not for redistribution. For permission to reproduce this material or use it for any other purpose, please contact The Mystery of History at MOHshipping@yahoo.com.