If you don’t know Yvette Hampton you are surely in for a treat. Not only is she a dear, dear friend but Yvette and her husband Garrett are the founders, producers, and directors of “Schoolhouse Rocked – The Homeschool Revolution,” a movie made to support the exploding movement of home education today.
What you will hear in this podcast:
- Details of the movie’s release.
- The story of Yvette and Garrett’s uncanny decision to homeschool.
- Why this movie has been perfectly released for “such a time as this.”
- The challenges that veteran homeschoolers faced in the past compared to new homeschoolers today.
- The need to retain the heart of the movement for generations to come.
- The rewards that are to be found in home education, now and later.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode: