Have you been tasked with teaching The Mystery of History in a co-op or classroom, but don’t know how? Are you interested in using the series with a small group, but don’t know where to start? Are you the admin for a private school needing information for a bulk rate? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to join Linda Lacour Hobar, author of The Mystery of History, for the philosophy, materials, and how-tos when teaching The Mystery of History in a group.
For group rates and licensing information, see our printable PDF “Group Rates & Licensing”.
Our “Hypothetical Perfect Co-op Teacher Starter Pack” includes:
· One volume of The Mystery of History (with a digital Companion Guide; optional Classroom licensing is available)
· Paper version of the Companion Guide (for teacher prep)
· A set of Planning Pages (for teacher prep)
· Audiobook (for teacher prep; not to be played in the classroom)
· Two atlases (that correspond to the time period; for teacher and/or classroom)
· Go Fish Card Game (that matches the time period)
· Challenge Cards by Bright Ideas Press (with classroom licensing)
· Timeline Figures (with a teacher or school license)